weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 11, 2009

liar

last night I'm getting ready to go to a Homemade Gourmet party (good stuff BTW) and had this a little voice in my head says that there's nothing wrong with me, everything's fine, no need to change anything, take it easy. Really? that same voice usually says there's nothing right with me! that this is wrong and that is wrong and no one likes me. Man, the devil is a liar!!!

I know God loves me the way I am, but that doesn't mean He wants me to stay that way (that came from the first good Christian book I read from Max Lucado, Just Like Jesus, should read that again).

I read 2 different devotionals via email and they keep confirming the rebuilding of the foundation and other thoughts that I battle and will probably be a part of this process (more on those later). I know I'm on the right track... gotta love those sweet confirmations.

No comments:

Post a Comment