weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 6, 2010

bad couple days...

So I just haven't been feeling it.  It being working out, eating healthy, reading my Bible or praying.  It has also been reading any book or even cleaning the house.  Grrr.  Blame it on PMS, depression or MS, but I'm thinking a combo of all the above.  So, yeah, having one of those weeks.

Been there haven't ya?  Haven't we all?  Still pushing forward.  Dishes are now clean, so is the bathroom.  Trying to download some stuff for my running program and have a date with Jillian later tonight.  We'll see what happens.  But I do have to say just blogging this out helps.  Helps me be honest with myself, to face what's going on and get ready to fight again!  

Thank You Lord, for Your grace and mercy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment