weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 2, 2010

why cause myself any more stress???

So, I'm starting to think that the whole Bible in 90 days thing is a little bit crazy.  I don't feel like I'm really getting anything out of having to read that much in one day.  So, instead of stressing myself out, anymore that I already do!, I'm scrapping the '90 days' part.  I am planning on reading as much as possible everyday and blogging whatever I sense the Holy Spirit speaking to me, or things I just find interesting... but if I get it done in 90 or 100 or 180 days, THAT'S OK!  (repeating that to myself 10x.......) ;) 


So, stayed tuned for my adventure through the Bible, in ??? days!


PS - also starting a jogging program last week called Couch to 5k, or c25k for short.  on workout 3 tonight, but I'm so excited to say I can run!  While, jog, and for only 1 minute intervals, but that's amazing considering where I started 8 months ago...  also, my crazy butt started Jillian Micheal's 30-day Shred today too.    Geez!

Watch out world, I'm going to be able to kick some booty!  Physically and spiritually :)  ahhh, dicsicple, I hate you but love your fruit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment