weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's all in His hands

still can't believe I messed up so bad. I'm usually better with directions than that. If you haven't heard, I didn't send the correct type of picture to the consulate the first time and sent back my visa app incomplete. UPS just picked up the corrected package... running out of time... but it is all in His hands. So is the volcano and so is the financing! Kinda worked out too, I was double checking some of the rest of the app and realized there was a no for the question if I had been out of the country in the past 10 years. I'm sure they would have looked at my passport and the 3 stamps from Mexico and rejected me. Hope that's all!

I read an email devotional (almost) every day and today's verse was Luke 3:5 "The crooked roads shall become straight, the rough ways smooth". The message was that even when we take a wrong turn or misstep, He still knows the plan and the route. Like a GPS. I love that analogy, not the first time I've heard it. He knows where we are and where He wants us to go. We might not take the correct, easiest or fastest route all the time, but He recalculates and gets us back on track. We just have to remember to listen to His voice. And He's a perfect GPS too, unlike mine that has all of the address numbers of Mexico Road in St Peters mixed up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment