weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, May 9, 2010

update on Scotland

26 days until I leave! and 11 days until all the money is due. still need about $500, but out of $2275, that doesn't seem like a lot. trusting the Lord for that, and that the volcano in Iceland won't spew anymore ash into the air and we'll be able to fly! had a yard sale yesterday, were we raised $235. pretty good for a chilly day, Mothers' Day and Valley of Flowers weekend.

I'm officially in 'the system' - Big Brother's that is. Got a bioscan done Friday - sounds kinda scary, huh? It's just digital fingerprinting and a picture of my face. Have to do all that for the UK Visa. FedEx-ing a bunch of paperwork, including my passport, to Chicago tomorrow to the consulate and praying that everything gets back to me in time.

I've asked God to amaze me through this whole process. I need to see Him do something miraculous in my life. Its a scary thing to ask this, its kinda like asking for patience. If you don't know what I mean, try it. Be aware that He doesn't give it, He teaches it, and He teaches it by trials. Not fun, but worth it in the end. So, with the amazing me part, the price went up on the trip, a bunch of hoops came up with the Visa application, the volcano keeps erupting ash... but I have to trust Him. I can't wait to see the testimony(ies) I'll have after the trip about how awesome He is!!!!

I am super tired and should get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment