weight loss

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 4, 2010

half way

I set goals for myself at the beginning of the year, so a couple days ago I was checking my progress. I'm 10lbs behind my loosing weight goal :/ but considering how much I've lost, I guess that's OK. I gained a few back in the past few weeks, just bad decisions! But I didn't think at the beginning that I would even make it this far, so I'm excited to see what I accomplish, through the Holy Spirit, for the rest of the year.

Way behind on where I'd like to be as far as debt is concerned. But I now think my original goal was a little over the top. Using a calculator I found online through my CU, I have a plan set up that will get me out of debt in 4 years, and then my house paid off 2 years after that. I'd love to be out of debt much sooner than that though. But the thought of owning my house before I'm 40 is really exciting. I want to be out of debt sooner so I can focus on missions more, but all the the Lord's timing. Just gotta be a good steward of what He gives me.

I set goals in other things, like blogging more (done!) and eating out less (done!!). It wasn't on my list, but I did the 5k marathon and will do a 10k later this year. Went on 1 mission trip, and a few other things. Simple things like get a new hair cut and have my pastors over for dinner (done and done!).

So, all in all, I'm not doing too bad so far. Not battling depression so much has made me a lot more productive! I still have bad days, but don't we all? The point is to reach out for the Lord's hand and get help to get back up. Can't do any of this without His strength anyway!!

Currently working on pix from Scotland. Hope to get down to 500, but that's out of 2500... Lord help me!! Hope to upload online very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment